Log Cabin Wilderness Lodge Policies
* A complimentary dinner meal is served nightly at 6 p.m. with confirmed dinner reservations at least 24 hours in advanced. Please keep in mind the nearest restaurant is 28 miles away.
* A scrumptious hot breakfast is served each morning at 8 a.m. inside of lodge
* Single night stays available May through September, 2-night minimum stay October through April.
* Reservations can be secured with valid credit card. We accept payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), check, money order, traveler’s check or cash.
* 72 hour Cancellation policy applies. A $25 fee will be charged or 100% of the reservation if cabin cannot be filled.
* Rates are subject to change.
* Rates are per night based on double occupancy.
* Additional guests $35 per night per person, except children 12 and under are no additional charge (includes dinner meal served at 6:00 pm, breakfast served at 8:00 am, as well as other activities).
* Check in time from 3:00 – 9:00 PM.
* Check out time 11:00 AM.
* No Smoking in any buildings and only with care outside to prevent forest fires.
* Pets are welcome upon approval and a $10 per pet fee per night will apply.
* In the event of damage, loss, smoking, or excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to charge your credit card with the amount appropriate to the situation up to the amount of your stay.