Policies and Accessibility
Slip into a bit of our Alaskan Heaven
* A complimentary dinner meal is served nightly at 6 p.m. with confirmed dinner reservations at least 24 hours in advanced. Please keep in mind the nearest restaurant is 28 miles away.
* A scrumptious hot breakfast is served each morning at 8 a.m. inside of lodge.
* Single night stays available May through September, 2-night minimum stay October through April.
* Reservations can be secured with valid credit card. We accept payment by credit card (Visa or MasterCard), check, money order, traveler’s check or cash.
* 72 hour Cancellation policy applies. A $25 fee will be charged or 100% of the reservation if cabin cannot be filled.
* Rates are subject to change.
* Rates are per night based on double occupancy.
* Additional guests $35 per night per person, except children 12 and under are no additional charge (includes dinner meal served at 6:00 pm, breakfast served at 8:00 am, as well as other activities).
* Check in time from 3:00 – 9:00 PM.
* Check out time 11:00 AM.
* No Smoking in any buildings and only with care outside to prevent forest fires.
* Pets are welcome upon approval and a $10 per pet fee per night will apply.
* In the event of damage, loss, smoking, or excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to charge your credit card with the amount appropriate to the situation up to the amount of your stay.
Log Cabin Wilderness Lodge is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website, www.logcabinwildernesslodge.com and to provide website services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. With established policies and procedures, we will do our best to provide website service to all our customers including persons with disabilities.It is our policy to remove barriers to full access to our products and services whenever that is readily achievable, and to develop products and services with accessibility standards considered. We are committed to ensuring the accessibility of our websites to persons with disabilities. To achieve this goal, we have adopted the following guidelines.
We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the criteria known as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA, as recommended by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium, integral to our software development efforts, design specifications and product roadmaps. We will measure and track our progress to ensure we continually make improvements to address the evolving industry standards and to meet the accessibility needs of our customers and visitors to our websites. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage at www.logcabinwildernesslodge.com, please contact us at email@example.com or 907-883-3124. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email or phone call, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.